Blogger Templates
This blog has been retired. I won't respond to any inquiries but have retained it in case it is still of interest to anyone passing by.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Return of the Sunbeam




Sharon's Little Sunbeam is returning  - but with a few changes:

Instead of a week the recipient(s) will stay on my sidebar for a month.  As a result of the extended time I may choose two blogs as I have on this occasion.

Because the original recipient's only had a week to bask in my little sunbeam I'm also going to repeat them all again - what I'll probably do from next month is alternate between a blog that received the award before and a new one.

I've had a few time constraints at the moment and have been moved to a new high profile project at work which means my time spent blogging may become a bit erratic.  Even though I may not be able to put together the illustrated posts I did before by way of introducing each recipient, I didn't want that to stop me carrying on with the little sunbeam completely.  So there may not be an introduction but there will always be a recipient.


This month Sharon's Little Sunbeam will shine on Roger at  Three Hoodies Save the World and Joleene at Amaranthine Night.  I've chosen them because they are both writers and both have new books to promote.  They are also great people - I enjoy visiting their blogs and appreciate the comments they leave on mine when they visit in return.


Otherwise the concept of Sharon's Little Sunbeam remains the same:

Sharon's Little Sunbeam is my own personal 'no strings attached' award.  It is my way of thanking the people who enrich my blogging experience.  After the recipient has been introduced a link to their blog remains on my sidebar for a month.  There are no conditions attached to the award.  The recipient does not need to answer any questions, pass the award on or even acknowledge that they have received it.  All they need to do is bask in my little sunbeam and enjoy it!



6 comments:

Barbara said...

Your blog is always a ray of sunshine Sharon. Great choices and lovely to see the return of your award.

Darlene Foster said...

So glad to see your sunbeam award is back again. I know when I was awarded the sunbeam it made my week!!

Three Hoodies Save the World said...

Thank you very much for mentioning me. I appreciate it.

Joleene Naylor said...

Thanks so much for this, Sharon! It really made my day! :D

*basking*

sharonssunlitmemories said...

Thanks Barbara and Darlene - I must say I've missed having the award on my sidebar the last few weeks.

I'm so glad you both liked getting the award Roger and Joleene. This time its yours to enjoy for a month!

Unknown said...

You picked two of my favorite blogs and two of my favorite writers. I love their blogs, and I'm so glad Sharon's Sunbeam Award is back. I can't wait to discover some fun new blogs.
As for time contraints, we all seem to be suffering from this for some reason.

Link/within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...